TASO's 50th Anniversary Conference
April 6-8, 2017
Marriott City Center
$300 before March 1
$375 after March 1
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM
NOW!!! Marriott City Center Hotel reservations online
CLICK to book your room for TASO 50th Anniversary
2017 50TH ANNIVERSARY ALL HOST CONFERENCE
Click to download AT-A-GLANCE-HIGHLIGHTS
Thursday, April 6
- Visit Arts District Museums; Bush Presidential Library; Arboretum; Dallas World Aquarium; Shop Downtown Neiman Marcus, Crescent Court – Stanley Korshak, and more!!!
- Noon Board Meeting
- 2:00 Power Point Rehearsal Project Presentations
- 3:30 Orientation First Time Conference Delegates
- 4:00 Presidents & Leadership Panel – Panelists - Past TASO President’s: Tiffany Ammerman, Laura Hyde, Helen Shaffer and 2017 Volunteer Council President, Debbie McKinney. Open to all presidents, presidents elect and volunteer leadership.
- 5:30 TASO Past President’s Meeting
- 6:30 Dine-A- Rounds
Friday, April 7 – Marriott Dallas City Center
- 7:30 – 8:30 Networking Breakfast, Marriott
- 9:00 - Opening Business Session
- 10:00 - Key Note Speaker, Jesse Rosen, President & CEO League of America Orchestras
- Member Organization Displays & 50th Anniversary Archival Display
- Speakers and panels – best practices in fundraising, leadership, technology and more
- Power Point Presentations with Facilitated Conversation & Interaction
- Awards of Excellence Reception and Dinner Petroleum Club, 39th floor Chase Bank
Saturday, April 8 – Marriott/Meyerson Symphony Center
- 7:30 – 8:30 Networking Breakfast, Marriott
- 9:00 Meyerson – State of the Arts Panel, Moderator Jesse Rosen; panelists include Zannie Voss – professor SMU
- Luncheon Honoring TASO Past President’s and Board members Meyerson
- 1:00 - JMCC Winners Perform McDermott Concert Hall
- Closing Session of 50th Anniversary All Host Conference
- 5:30 Reception 6:00 Dinner Meyerson 7:30 Concert: Jaap Van Zweden conducting Beethoven Egmont Overture, Dallas Premiere of Kernis Violin Concerto, Shostakovich Symphony No. 5
Sunday, April 9 –
Touring Arts District, Arboretum, Dallas World Aquarium, Bush Presidential Library Perot Museum of Natural History and more!!!
CLICK link below to reserve your room
Book your room for TASO 50th Anniversary
Conference Delegate Fee: $300 before March 1, 2017, $375 thereafter and at the registration desk.
Separate fee for:
Saturday: Reception, Dinner, Intermission Sips & Sweets and Concert tickets - $140 (Concert: Final Season for conductor, Jaap Van Zweden,before leaving to become the conductor of the New York Philharmonic, - conducting Beethoven Egmont Overture, Dallas Premiere of Kernis Violin Concerto, Shostakovich Symphony No. 5)
Be a Sponsor
In celebration of TASO's 50th Anniversary this year, the annual Conference will repeat the successful "All Host" Conference in Dallas, April 6-8, 2017.
Our first and very successful "All Host" Conference was in 2007, Dallas. In planning for ''All Host" we ask that every TASO member/organization participate financially and/or with underwriting of the "necessary material components" of the Conference.
The annual Conference expenses are approximately $45,000. Based on the 2007 contributions for the "All Host', we would ask you to consider a gift of $2,500. We are hopeful that we will have 100% participation from all of our members - both groups and individuals.
Each group is encouraged to evaluate your pledge at the level you are able to give considering the unique opportunity for this 50th year.
Below are the forms to download for giving, pledging, and underwriting the 50th Anniversary Conference.
CLICK links below for:
SPONSORSHIPS for NAMING OPPORTUNITIES
VOLUNTEER ORGANIZATION DONATION/PLEDGE-PAYMENT FORM
INDIVIDUAL DONATION / PLEDGE - PAYMENT FORM
For your planning:
Host Hotel: Marriott Dallas City Center - Standard Double $165.00 15.26% tax (state, city, tourism) 630 N Pearl Street, Dallas,TX 75201
Link for reservations at tasovolunteers.com (Available now. We encourage reserving rooms as soon as possible).
Pledges may be made through December 1st for recognition in most printed materials. The balance of pledge is due by January 16'h, 2017.
All donors will be recognized on TASO website, newsletter, and at Conference.
We encourage you to contact us with any questions you may have regarding pledging, payments, underwriting, and event/session sponsor naming opportunities.
Thank you in advance for your support of TASO's 50th Anniversary.
TASO Past President 2013-2014
Sponsorships & Individual Gifts Chair
TASO Past President 2006-2007
50th Anniversary All Host Conference Chair